So far only 428 dangerous buildings have been identified in Delhi

0 113

Corporation officials say that the survey will be completed in the coming two weeks. Old Delhi and unauthorized colonies are at high risk of buildings collapsing every year during monsoon. Old Delhi and two thousand unauthorized colonies of the capital are at high risk of accidents.

New Delhi || DelhiNews24.com

In the last week of June this time too the monsoon can knock, the Indian Meteorological Department has predicted such a forecast. Despite this, the survey of dangerous buildings to prevent accidents every year in monsoon has exceeded 75 percent. However, during this period only 428 dangerous buildings have been detected by the corporations. It is difficult to say how many buildings will be found dangerous in the remaining 25 percent. The corporations claim that the survey has been done very seriously. Whatever dangerous buildings were seen, they have been ordered to either demolish or repair them.

The death of a 25-year-old student in the incident of a building collapse in the Southern Corporation area on Wednesday has put the survey in the dock. At the same time, the deaths due to the collapse of a four-storey building in Mumbai have warned the capital. Talking about the survey conducted on the dangerous buildings of the Northern Corporation, 78.56 percent of the survey has been completed here. Survey of 65 lakh 52 thousand 219 buildings has been completed out of 83 lakh four thousand one buildings. In this, instructions have been given to repair 265 buildings, while 424 buildings have been declared dangerous.

Similarly, if we talk about the Southern Corporation, more than 74 percent of the survey has been completed here. Out of 11 lakh 44 thousand 954 buildings, the survey of six lakh 50 thousand 267 buildings has been completed. Four buildings have been declared dangerous in this. At the same time, the survey of East Delhi Corporation is going on, the report of which is being prepared.

Corporation officials say that the survey will be completed in the coming two weeks. Old Delhi and unauthorized colonies are at high risk of buildings collapsing every year during monsoon. Old Delhi and two thousand unauthorized colonies of the capital are at high risk of accidents.

In Old Delhi, where the buildings are many years old, the rules are ignored in the construction in unauthorized colonies. Multi-storey buildings in narrow streets. At the same time, due to the construction of no safety rules, the incidents here are highest in monsoon. Due to the dense population, there is also a danger of losing more people.